Monday, June 18, 2012

Savage Winter Arriving Today!

Not gonna lie. I'm so excited about this new release by Rachel Van Dyken, which kicks off a new series called Seasons of Paleo. I had the privilege to read and advanced copy of this book, and I can tell you Rachel has outdone herself in yet another genre.

The story, though shorter than many of her books, still has all the trademark Van Dyken style, story, and characters that make her books so enjoyable to read, but it spreads into the fantasy genre in a world of the author's invention, setting the stage beautifully for the next three books in the series.

COVER BLURB:

If they take you, you don't come back. You either die...or wish you had.  The Western Empire was ruthless. The only reason I survived was because he gave his life for me--a life that might as well have been mine, for when they stole his last heartbeats, they silenced my own.  They call me princess, an answer to the prophecy, but I’m nothing more than a prisoner...awaiting my lifelong punishment. Marriage. To the Prince of the East. But it’s the Royal Protector who reminds me of what I lost. He threatens something I never thought I'd have again...my heart.


And check out that cover! Super sweet--love it!

BUY LINKS: Amazon, Astraea Press

If you leave a comment for me with your contact email, I'll enter you into a drawing for a free ecopy of Savage Winter. The drawing will be done on Monday, June 25th, and the winner will be notified and posted that day.

I will warn you though that after you read this novella, you'll be hooked and probably start stalking Rachel's author page for when the next installment is due. To that end, I'll give you the link to her Seasons of Paleo fan page too, so you can "Like" and get all the inside information of her upcoming releases.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment